Your Agreement with DemographicData.org
Our Site includes a combination of content that we create, that our partners and third-parties create, and that our users create. All materials published on our Site, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of third parties and our partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our Site in whole or in part. We do not guarantee the accuracy, the integrity, or the quality of the content on our Site, and you may not rely on any of this content.
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on the Site at any time and without notice.
You must provide at your own expense the equipment and Internet connections that you will need to access and use the Site.
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are entirely responsible for each individual item (“Item”) of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that we do not control, and are not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the Site and Content available through the Service may contain links to third-party websites.
You agree that we are not liable for Content that is provided by others. We have no duty to pre-screen Content, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted Content. We reserve the right to remove Content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. You are visiting any other websites at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, that you may not rely on said content, and that under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the service.
DemographicData.org assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the Content, or from use of the information obtained at linked Internet addresses, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownerships of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy, or personal rights of others. DemographicData.org is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on such information. NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, ARE MADE BY DEMOGRAPHICDATA.ORG WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION.
License and Access to the Service
DemographicData.org hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive paid in full license to access the Service for your own personal use. This license does not include any right to private or commercial collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted in advance in a written document signed by us. The sole exception is the limited right provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Service, provided they comply with our robots.txt file.
If you are required to establish an account in connection with a particular Service or Content, you must complete the designated registration process for such Service or Content. All required registration information that you provide must be current, complete and accurate and kept up to date on a prompt, timely basis. If required, you must also choose a user name and password for such account. It is your sole responsibility to keep your account number, user name, password and other sensitive information confidential. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, you shall notify DemographicData.org immediately.
Limitation on Use
You may not reproduce, frame, copy, republish, broadcast, modify, translate, sublicense, assign, sell, or loan any portion of the Content without our prior expressed written consent.
As some examples of improper activities when accessing or using the Site, Services or Content, you agree that you shall not:
– Violate or infringe the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights.
– Use or attempt to gain access to or use another’s account, password, Service, Content or computer systems or networks connected to the Site.
– Access or attempt to access any Content that you are not authorized to access or Content through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Services.
– Make available any files containing Content where you do not own or control, you have not obtained our prior written consent, or you have not received the necessary licenses to, all Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such Content.
– Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Content, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
– Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications.
– Impersonate any person, business or entity.
– Download any Content posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in such manner.
– Disrupt, interfere or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or other affiliated or linked sites, Content or Services.
– Breach any guidelines or other codes of conduct applicable to a particular Service or Content.
– Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our servers.
– Post or otherwise submit any topic, name, material or information that is defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, racist, unlawful, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable.
– Collect, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any information about other end users.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DEMOGRAPHICDATA.ORG DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DEMOGRAPHICDATA.ORG DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DEMOGRAPHICDATA.ORG DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DEMOGRAPHICDATA.ORG BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF DEMOGRAPHICDATA.ORG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.